This easy dinner idea made with chicken and tandoori paste is ready in only 30 minutes, but we bet you’ll eat it in less than five minutes!
– 500g Coles RSPCA Approved Australian Chicken Breast Mince
– 1/4 cup (75g) tandoori paste
– 1 cup (280g) Greek-style yoghurt
– 1/2 cup finely chopped mint
– 1 tbsp finely chopped dill
– 40g butter, melted
– 1 long red chilli, finely chopped
– 4 naan bread
– 2 carrots, peeled, cut into long matchsticks
– 2 Lebanese cucumbers, cut into long matchsticks
– 1 red onion, thinly sliced
– 1 long red chilli, extra, thinly sliced
– Mango chutney, to serve
4 Method / Steps
Heat a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Cook the mince, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up any lumps, for 5 mins or until the mince changes colour. Add tandoori paste. Cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until mince is cooked through. Cover to keep warm.
Combine the yoghurt, mint and dill in a small bowl. Season.
Meanwhile, heat a chargrill on high. Combine the butter and chilli in a bowl. Brush butter mixture over the top of 1 naan bread. Cook on grill for 1 min each side or until lightly charred. Repeat, in batches, with the remaining butter mixture and naan bread.
Place the naan bread on serving plates. Top with the yoghurt mixture, chicken mixture, carrot, cucumber, onion, extra chilli and chutney.
source – cooking365.co.za