With no fat or carbs, this is an almost kilojoule-free liquid lunch.
- 500ml (2 cups) watermelon cubes
- 1 small English cucumber, seeded and sliced
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 stalk lemon grass, finely chopped
- Handful fresh mint leaves
- Handful fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 red chilli, seeded and chopped
- 250ml (1 cup) Italian passata
- 60ml (cup) rice vinegar
- 3-4 lime or 2 lemon leaves, finely sliced
- 100ml lime juice
- 45ml (3 tbsp) fish sauce
- Salt and white pepper, to taste
Combine all ingredients in a food processor and blend till smooth. Adjust seasoning to taste, pour into a container and freeze till just slushy. Serve in glass jars or flasks with celery, carrot sticks and watermelon slices if desired. Serves 6-8.