Any relationship involving public figures is usually riddles with tabloid lies, and hilarious gossip. The fact that their relationships are on the public microscope makes it even worse to ‘screw’ up because journalists will have a field day. However, we do celebrate those relationships that have stood the test of time and remained grounded on love.
- Connie and Shona FergusonThey have been together for years. They maintain very private lives, and have worked together on a number of TV dramas.
2. Mome and Tol A$$ MoThey are very quirky, and probably wouldn’t get along with anyone else individually. They literally complement each other. Can there be a lesson about finding your perfect match?
3. Khanyi Mbau and Tebogo Lerole – She is a reformed gold digger, and has finally chosen love over money. Khanyi and Tebogo have been together for a while, despite many people’s scepticism. Did he finally change her?
4. Hulisani ‘Cece’ Ravele and Sipho ‘Psyfo’ Ngwenya
They have been together for years, and literally started dating in their teens.
5. Zizo Beda and Mayihlome Tshwete – They seem to fuse modernity with tradition very well, with Zizo resigning her hectic job to tend to family life.
6. Lira and Robin Kohl – They defy the stereotypes about interracial dating.