Enjoy the Robertson’s Classic Beef Burger – Recipe. Spiced with Robertsons Steak & Chop Spice and Robertsons Italian Herbs Ground beef recipes don’t exist without a burger on the list. Learn how to make your own delicious beef burger that’s perfect for lunch or supper.
With Robertsons herbs and spices and a number of toppings of your choice, this is a tasty and delightfully easy recipe that you’re sure to make over and over again. You can also make these scrumptious Chilli Tomato Potato Wedges as an accompaniment to your burger – a delicious twist on regular potato chips. Burger Recipes.
- 500 g Extra Lean Beef Mince
- 1 Onion grated
- 15 ml Dijon Mustard
- 1 Egg lightly beaten
- 15 ml Robertsons Steak & Chops Spice
- 15 ml Robertsons Italian Herbs
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix thoroughly to form a meaty paste. Shape the mixture into palm-sized patties.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan over a medium-high heat and fry the patties on each side for 5-6 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Transfer the patties onto a plate and set aside.
- Serve with your choice of burger toppings, sauces and garnish.
Source: Robertsons Website