Please note that this analysis was submitted by one of our readers who decided to share with us.Also take it into consideration that views expressed in this article have nothing to do with any of our editors or any iMzansi member.Also note some points are just for fun,they should not be taken serious.Enjoy the analysis and have fun !
1. They have their own province, KwaZulu-Natal.
2. More than 50 percent of TV personalities are Zulus
3. They say Zulus come to Jozi to drive taxis, but those taxis are not owned by Pedis. or Vendas, they’re owned by Zulus
4. Kwaito is in KZN
5. Government, KZN
6. KZN GDP is the second largest in the country.
7. Matric Pass rate is @ 5th place, that’s really not bad compared to
the Eastern Cape and Limpopo kwaMalema.
10. Zulus are the most popular ethnic group, if u go overseas they would assume u are a Zulu.
11. God is staying in KZN eNanda
12. Zulus have their own sole monarch, thee most respected Kingdom
13. They make more than one 3rd of the black population, they dominate 2 provinces, KZN and GP.
14. Zulu film, “Yesterday” was nominated for an Oscar.
15. Zulu acapella “Ladysmith Black Mambazo” has won 4 Grammy awards.
16. Weather in isiXhosa is called imoZulu
17. The Lion King intro is in Zulu.
18. The only nation in the world to defeat British Red army were the Zulus, @Isandlwana.
19. If people die, they go to “eZulwini (heaven) not eXhoseni or eSwazini.
20. My girl friend is a Zulu, aah
21. Zulus have their own football team on the PSL.